Food Adventures

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Yesterday, I finally posted my review of Apicius on the Slow Travel website. When I was researching Apicius, I could not find any information on Slow Travel (or any other website) from people who had taken courses there, except for a comment that the school serves mostly "American college kids." Since my impressions were very different and very favorable, I decided to share my impressions of the school and potentially help others who might be considering it.

For now, the review is posted on the message board because it is waiting in line to be posted in the review section of the website (that is likely to happen in late October).

Check it out
http://slowtalk.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/862600685/m/9611021591

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home